Baby corn and Mushroom Curry – Father’s Day Specials
For Fathers day specials i thought Id pull out some of the dishes that were a hit with my hubby.This accidental dish was one of is favorites.I truly believe that the way to a mans heart is through his stomach.
1 cup Baby corn chopped in small pieces
1 cup Mushroom chopped in small pieces
2 medium sized tomatoes chopped in small pieces
1/4 green bell pepper chopped in small pieces
1/4 cup chopped onions
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1/4 tsp chili powder
1 tsp coriander powder
2 tbsp cashew paste(cashews ground with milk)
- In a pan heat oil.
- Saute Onions and bell pepper until onion turns transparent.
- Saute ginger garlic paste for 3-5 minutes until raw smell disappears
- Saute Baby corn for 3-5 minutes.
- Saute tomatoes until well cooked and mushy.
- Add the cumin,chilli and coriander powder and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cashew paste and cook for a minute.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until mushroom and baby corn are well cooked, 10-15 mins,approx.
You’re tasty Baby corn and Mushroom Curry is all ready.