Jamaican Style Chicken and Mushroom
One of my experiments that turned out well!
Vegans can try it with just the mushrooms.
1 small yellow onion chopped
1 tomato chopped
2 cloves garlic minced
1/2 lb mushrooms chopped
1/2 lb chicken
1 tbsp oil
2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2-1 tsp chilli powder
2 tbsp Jamaican curry powder
1. In a pan heat oil
2. When the oil is hot,add onions and sauté until transparent.
3. Add garlic and sauté until the raw smell disappears.
4. Add mushrooms and chicken and sauté uncovered for 5 minutes.
5. Add coriander powder,cumin powder ,chilli powder and Jamaican curry powder.
6. Cook covered for 15 minutes.
You are ready to enjoy your spicy Jamaican chicken.